Our Commitment to Your Privacy
- How information about you is collected through our Website,
- How we use and with whom we share this information,
- How you can access and update this information,
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information.
Information Collected through our Website
Homestead Financial Mortgage collects information from Website visitors.
During the time we provide our mortgage and loan origination services (our “Services”), we also obtain data from third parties (including from service providers), which we may add to the data we get through the Website.
The information collected through our Website includes:
Personal and Loan-related Information. You may provide us information about you, including personal information and data necessary for or relating to the initiation, processing, or completion of particular financial transactions. That includes loan issuance.
Transactional Information. We may create transactional records of each transaction or other events through our Website.
This transactional information is generally collected:
- (i) to enable our Services, including loan document creation, management origination, and distribution,
- (ii) to enable the services provided by third parties (including determinations regarding qualification for loans or the interest rates to be applied to loans), and
- (iii) to enable Homestead Financial Mortgage to comply with various legal obligations.
Device and Usage Information. Like most online services, our Website collects standard technical, non-personal information when you use it, including:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses,
- Browser types,
- Internet service providers (ISPs),
- The pages and content you view or interact with on our Website,
- The information you search for,
- And the dates and times that you visit our Website.
Cookies and Other Technologies. Our Website collects certain information through “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
Cookies are simply small files that your browser puts on your computer. We may use persistent cookies, session cookies, and other additional tracking technologies to:
- Have a better understanding of how you interact with our Website.
- Monitor the usage of our users and web traffic routing on our services.
- Improve the user experience and also personalize our Website.
Currently, most internet browsers will automatically accept cookies. You might be able to instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. Or have your browser let you know before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
Google provides some additional privacy options having to do with Google analytics. These are described at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We do not respond to “do not track” browser signals at this time. We may also use web beacons, which are transparent graphic images on a webpage or within the body of one of our marketing emails. That allows us to measure our visitor’s actions. That way, we can assess how effective our email marketing campaigns are.
For example, in our email marketing – we use web beacons to track instances where a user clicks on a link.
This Website is monitored by monitoring software(s) from one or more third parties. It may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
How we use Information
We (and our service providers working on our behalf) use data collected on our Website in various ways intended to provide our Website and Services and to operate our business, including the following:
To Provide our Services. We use the information that we collect
- (i) to maintain, operate, enhance and provide our Website and our Services,
- (ii) to provide other services and information that you request,
- (iii) to provide customer support to you, as well as any other parties.
To Improve, Analyze, and Personalize our Website and Services.
We use the information that we collect to:
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences.
- Monitor and also analyze the effectiveness of our Website and Services.
- Improve our Website and Services, plus develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Personalize our Website and Services. That includes remembering your information. That way, you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use our Website or provide customized information and content.
To Contact You
We might use your email address or other data we collect to get in touch with you for administrative purposes. That includes customer service or sending communications, including promotional or marketing communications, relating to our Services and Website.
Generally, you can opt-out of receiving these promotional communications, which include:
We aggregate (combine) data collected through our Website and use it to create and share reports about the usage of our products and services. That data includes users’ interests, trends, and usage patterns.
We might use the non-identifiable information that you provide. Or we may collect to tailor or improve the effectiveness of the Website’s advertising and provide advertisements and other content tailored to you.
We might use non-identifiable information that you provide or collect ourselves to tailor or improve the effectiveness of advertising on our Website and provide advertisements and other content tailored to you.
How We Share Information
We might share, transfer, or disclose your data and information with your consent, and under these circumstances:
To Service Providers
We work with various third-party service providers to
- Provide services. These include transaction or loan processing or administration.
- Website hosting and other similar services, maintenance and development, marketing, and advertising services, plus any additional services related to our Services and Website for us.
These third parties may have access to – or process your data and information to provide those services for us.
Generally, we limit the information and data given to these service providers to only that which is reasonably necessary to perform their functions.
We require these providers to agree to maintain the strict confidentiality of any such information.
These service providers are not allowed to use the data we share that could identify you – for any purpose other than to provide services to Homestead Financial Mortgage or you.
In Aggregate Form
We may make certain aggregated and non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes. That includes:
- (i) compliance with a variety of reporting obligations,
- (ii) for marketing or business purposes,
- (iii) to help such parties understand our users’ usage patterns, interests, borrowing, and trends for loan originations.
Compliance with Laws, Law Enforcement, & Protection of Our Rights. Your data may be disclosed by us (including your personal information) to a third party or third parties if:
- (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, governmental request regulation, or legal process,
- (b) to enforce our policies, agreements, and terms of service,
- (c) to protect the integrity, safety, and security of our Services or Website
- (d) to protect the safety, property, and rights of Homestead Financial Mortgage, the public, and our users from illegal activities or harm,
- (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data and information to assist in preventing severe bodily injury or the death of any individual, or
- (f) to investigate and defend ourselves and our company against any third-party allegations or claims.
In Significant Business Transactions.
Your information, including personal data and information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an
- Assignee (as part of any acquisition merger, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction).
Or in the event of
- Receivership (where information is transferred to one – or more third parties as one of our business assets).
Policy Regarding Children Under 13
Our Website is not directed towards children less than 13 years of age. And we do not knowingly collect any personal information or data through our Website from children under 13.
If we become aware that any child under 13 has provided us with personal information or data through our company’s Website, we will take steps to delete such information.
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Advertisers
There are instances where our Website may contain links to other sites and advertisements from companies linking to their own sites.
Also, we are not responsible for these sites’ content or privacy practices. At any time, if you have any questions or concerns about how these other sites use your information, you should contact them directly.
Homestead Financial Mortgage has specific measures to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information gathered through the Website and help protect against the misuse, loss, and alteration of such data.
While we constantly take measures to protect your data and information against unauthorized access and security breaches, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards are effective all the time against every security threat.
How to Access and Update Your Information
You can access and update the data and information that you have provided to us in the following ways:
- If you are one of our clients, please feel free to access and update specific personal data connected to your account or application simply by logging into your online account.
- You also can email us at email@example.com. Ask to review, amend, or delete specific personal information collected by us.
- Please note – we may not be able to delete all the information and data we collect through our Website.
- You can easily opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time. Just follow the steps to “unsubscribe” in-out our marketing emails footer. Within ten days or less, your opt-out will become effective.
Homestead Financial Mortgage
14897 Clayton Rd, Chesterfield MO, 63017